VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
T: http://www.thevwgathering.co.uk/index.html

Located in Pickering North Yorkshire,The VW Gathering is a new event for all Volkswagen enthusiasts. We just love Aircooled,watercooled, old, new, hot, cold, dead, alive and everything inbetween. Get yourselves along to the day event which will also have camping on the 10th of May. We will have Magic Mike to amaze and confound us throughout day, kids rides and a bouncy castle, cars for sale and an excellent selection of food and trade stalls. Judging by the amount of interest on our facebook page, we are expecting a great turnout. We are also hoping to have a weekend event in late summer. We intend to evolve into one of the larger annual Volkswagen shows. Come on, get yourselves here for a dub day out for all.

http://www.thevwgathering.co.uk/ticket.html

Tickets for all visitors are only available on the day at the entry gate.
Entry tickets are £5. Under 14's are free with a paying adult.
If you want to camp, you must pre book using the form opposite. Camping is £10 per vehicle. All occupants must still pay the standard entry fee at the gate. Camping tickets must be paid at least a month before the event.

Frequent questions and answers:

What is the date of the show?
10th May 2014

What are the opening times?
Trade stands from 6am and public from 9am until 6pm

Where is the event held?
On the A169, Malton to Pickering road in North Yorkshire. Signs will be out on the day

What type of VW's are welcome?
All Volkswagens are welcome from old to new

Are you allowed to take dogs into the show ground?
Well behaved dogs on leads are very welcome

Should I pre-book my tickets?
Trade stands and campers need to book

How much are the tickets? / Where can I buy them?
Entry to the show is £5 for adults. Under 14s free with a paying adult. Pay at the gate on the day

Are we able to camp?
Yes, toilets and water will be made available.

Are fires allowed?
No

Are Barbecues allowed?
Yes, but please be respectful of the ground and nearby campers

Are we allowed to play music in the camping areas?
Yes, music is allowed up until 10:30pm. Please be quiet after this time.

Can we book club camping?
Email us for details

Is there electric hook up?
No

Will there be showers?
No

Can I change my camping area?
No vehicles to be moved on-site after 10pm.

We can meet at A19 Test and Tune for convoy at 9.30am and head straight there. Please let me know if you are wanting to come for the day, meeting to convoy or if you are wanting to camp. Please purchase your own tickets prior to this show. All ticket information is above. A:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Mousepadgett camping
Dixon and Louise camping
Rob and Kim camping
Spook and Tracy camping
Mark fish wick camping
Nicola and family camping
Joe camping
roofchoplofty day only
Mark Bradley day only

We have 12 others have said they are going on the Facebook page should be a good turn out

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.