VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been 7 weeks now, there must be a nice T5 Kombi out there??? Will go to 10K now, i can not bear to drive the wifes scenic any longer!!!!!
HELP!!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Convert a panal van mate there are a few around at 4-5k. I managed to get a 2004 with 86k for just over 4k plan on turning it into a kombi through exploria. With 7k you'll have change to buy me a beer T:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Convert a panal van mate there are a few around at 4-5k. I managed to get a 2004 with 86k for just over 4k plan on turning it into a kombi through exploria. With 7k you'll have change to buy me a beer T:
Yes ive spoke to exploria, they seem to be the best around, what did they quote you? I would like a air con model pref 2.5, i want this one to be a keeper so it has to be right.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi,
Aye saw this one when it came up, bit over my price range, its bloody nice though, is it me or are T5s going up in value??
Think they might be going up yeah.

It's such a mint van, if you could stretch to it, would be a good investment IMO.

Lowish miles, just had cam belt done, a DECENT quality respray, load rated wheels etc.

I should be a salesman LOL:

T:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yes ive spoke to exploria, they seem to be the best around, what did they quote you? I would like a air con model pref 2.5, i want this one to be a keeper so it has to be right.
They havent replied to my email of yesterday yet they must still be adding it up LOL: Do you know what ballpark figure?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts