VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1x ABL injector pump early model with fixed pulley fully functional excluding mounting bracket £80 +£10 postage

1x ABL injector pump later model with adjustable pulley functional excluding mounting bracket £80 +£10 postage

1x AAZ injector pump unknown if working but taken from a 1994 Passat with a ceased engine which ran fine before it ran out of oil. Later style cable driven pump with electronic solenoid cold start and timing advance. Could be adapted to work on the ABL engine but it would nee a lot of work failing that you could transplant the boost enrichment onto your pump. £40 +£10 postage SOLD SOLD SOLD

1x ABL engine block complete with pistons removed from T4aylor van about a weak ago in good running order when removed. Needs sump, oil pick up and dipstick as these parts were removed for his TDi conversion £ offers +collection only! SOLD SOLD SOLD

1x ABL rocker cover in good order complete with extension oil filler £20 +£7 postage SOLD SOLD SOLD

PM if inerested i am negotiable on most things within reason but i do need to recover some costs of my recent mechanical catastrophe.

Jimmy:ILU:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
i can personly vouch for the block and pump that goes with iti was been running it for rthe last year, it was spot on T:

andy

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
When you get back fella I'm after a sump to go onto a 1x engine so i can do a turbo conversion. I think the abl will do the job if you have one?

Cheers

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When you get back fella I'm after a sump to go onto a 1x engine so i can do a turbo conversion. I think the abl will do the job if you have one?

Cheers
Cant help you with that as i only have the specific parts listed and nothing more, sorry bud and good luck with the huntT:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi do you have a abl cylinder head and if so can i have a contact tel regards mike
I haven't mate sorry, just the parts listed. Dont bother with a second hand head believe me its not worth it, i even got the tee shirt :( £700 wasted!

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Hi, I'm interested in the pump so I can transfer the boost enrichment onto my 1.9 TD.

Whats involved? Is it a case or removing my pump ad just swopping the tops over?

What kind of advantages would I see?

Thanks

Jay

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I honestly dont know whats involved in swapping the enrichment part as i managed to get hold of an early mechanical pump hence sale. There is an artical in the engine section but i think you will need to pay your subscription to the forum to read it. I have changed the boost pin on mine but the overall list of advantages is below.

Turbo spools to full boost from no revs and pulls from no revs.
Pulls strongly (i have hit 80mph on a slip road joining a carriageway).
Idle remains low apposed to increased idle tweaking the fuel on ABL pump.
Fuel consumption is slightly better.
The enrichment takes the guess work out of adjusting the fuelling (boost sensing).

All in all well worth doing if you have the know how!

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
My subs are all paid up!!

Unfortunately I'm not sure I have the know how and am only going on the post that you have already mentioned.........I'm a qualified mechanic (altho have been out of the trade for 5 years) but diesel engines, espically the ins and outs of diesel pumps aren't really my strongpoint:(

Will have a think about it but prob more hassle than its worth

Thanks

Jay

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
have you got an exhaust manifold for a 97 1.9td
if so how much delivered thanks pearly

1 - 20 of 21 Posts