VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Set up and account on Photobucket.com then follow the instructions to upload your photos. When you view your pics a box will appear with 4 codes, click on the img code and paste this onto your thread on the forum, hey presto, your pics will appear.

·
HORACE
1,589 Posts
I run windows 7 and do it this way, download pics to pc, this will store them in downloads then i log on to the forum and go to my account then add albums then press upload photos then browse then select downloads and double click the pics i want rember to press save changes after each pic or it wont be saved in your album. I can then use any pics from my album and put them in build threads or as help to other members. Im an old fart too and this may be a long winded way to upload but it works for me, some links to photo bucket wont always work. Hope this helps T:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help guys, I will get straight on to it.Long winded is ok Kevr, Especially on a wet and windy Sunday.Heres wishing you all a Happy New Year, and of course safe driving.

John Charles.

·
Registered
299 Posts
ok but how do you get the pics from photobucket to your album on here ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts