VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what a awesome quote they gave me @ £866, its way more than double what im paying now with Liverpool Victoria £366 (renewal).
Great insurance deals for t4 members??? LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL: I will now pull my pants back up!!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
Wow what a awesome quote they gave me @ £866, its way more than double what im paying now with Liverpool Victoria £366 (renewal).
Great insurance deals for t4 members??? LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL: I will now pull my pants back up!!! :eek:
well at least you got a price:confused: they asked me what i was paying to tesco ,, for a t4 multivan ,,then ,,said sorry can not match,,, bye bye A total waste of time AND THE PRICE OF A PHONE CALL:confused:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did mine on-line and could not wait for the quote thinking I'm gonna save loads of cash T: then my inbox went ping :) and BOOM :eek::eek: my pants fell down and Mr Flux tried to violate me LOL:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgot to say I have just rung LV back to say im doing some work in the back of the van (fridge, tv and seating) guess what I: they put my renewal up by 7 quid and said that covers anything I do as long as I dont carry passengers in the back :D

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm
they were half the price of my ins last year so may be postcode dependant , will see what happens this year
I am 38 with 20 years ncb
my licence has always been so clean you have to wear sunglasses to look at it
Im classed as a professional driver due to my job
I am a insurance companys wet dream but Flux has IMO lost the plot :eek:
well they can kiss it Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a 97 T5 Camper insured with them at a cost of £303 T: this morning they gave me a quote of £1220 for a 98 caravelle :bhd
dddrrrrrrrr dont get it at all :*

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yes adrian Flux wanted an arm and a leg......i went with Brentacre £400 for a 2001 T4 1.9td.....im 44years old with full no claims.........i think insurance company make it up as they go along i got a renewal from direct line insurance for my house and contents insurance they wanted £750 :eek: the previous year it was £400...i got a quote from the CoOp for £240 which i went with and when i rang Direct Line to cancel it they knocked off £300 straight away i told them to stick it.......

·
Registered
101 Posts
HIC £434 T:........... £786 cheaper than Adrian Flux who the guy told me are part of the same company:*

Me thinks it all depends on who you get talk to at the call centre

Happy now though 98 Caravelle will be mine on saturday yipee A:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Happy now though 98 Caravelle will be mine on saturday yipee A:[/QUOTE]

Happy day's A: I tried Adrian Flux first the quote wouldn't let me drive any other vehicle ?? :* Then tried HIC great quote and no limitations T:

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Couldn`t get below £750 for a T4 panel van camper in conversion.... bear in mind I park on the street , 2 miles from Belfast city center , daily drive and i have an outstanding incident from 4 years ago.... Just Campers now insured with all mods and future mods declared £600 fully comp with my Wife on the policy ... very pleasant to deal with too , initially I had been with Direct Line as a Panel van £550 ...once I put in a window they wanted an extra £180 for the remaining 6 months......

·
Registered
326 Posts
Took me near on two days to get mine sorted i even had my second monitor up with compare the market up and coming in at 300 or a bit more cheaper grr damn nightmare ..been using them for years T:T:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Happy day's A: I tried Adrian Flux first the quote wouldn't let me drive any other vehicle ?? :* Then tried HIC great quote and no limitations T:[Quote)

I think from now on its HIC all the way hay:mw

thanks for tip ollys dubA:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello All
I had a no fuss deal with Adrian Flux this week for a T5 van in camper conversion sub £400 fully comp SPD travelling to place of work sub £400.

Spoke to Brentacre very impressed with their attitude but the price was a little higher.

Beeelm

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Give HIC a try I got a cracking deal with them T:
hic is the same company as adrian flux and so is just kampers and so is sterling insurance all use the same quote system etc just have different trading names they are also bikesure ins which is their bike arm of the company

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
HIC £434 T:........... £786 cheaper than Adrian Flux who the guy told me are part of the same company:*

Me thinks it all depends on who you get talk to at the call centre

Happy now though 98 Caravelle will be mine on saturday yipee A:
what happens is you give your name they see you have been quoted by there sister company and quote a higher price their not going to undercut themselves now are they

1 - 20 of 66 Posts