VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i treated myself to a set of cabin curtains fom Van-X for crimbo to match match my side windows...
There were no instructions with this set.....how do i attach the top rail? and how does the bottom hang? (Only 1 rail came in the box). So i guess the curtain just hangs??

ThanksT:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi
have the cabin curtain from van x and they only come with 1rail so the curtains just hang to the floor but i have a low level bulkhead.behind the seats so they hang behind this and the seats.i then cut the top rail to length and fitted to the plastic trim were the front and rear lining join.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks BogeyT:
I noticed that the fixings on the material are only on the one (I should have checked this...) so they can only hang. Doh.:(

One other query.....the joining strip from the cab to the back is not that strong...i've got 2 weak grommit fixings that i'm always popping back in, how can i make them stronger? any ideas?

Thanks again for the feedback, i know how to go at it now...just need tolook at the weak grommits before i start.

:):)

gavlar

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi gavlar
my joining strip is well fixed as regards the grommets i need to have a look at as im not sure what you meaning (sorry) i was concerned about the fixings going into the plastic so i used a very strong double sided tape cut to length and width and i can truly say it sticks like [email protected]#t have had no problems.

Hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts