VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to arrival of company car, i am now looking to sell my cherished T5. I havent sold a car in 10 years, thats how long ive had my van!

Shes been great, serviced every year and i am only the second owner. Shes a silver 2007 T5, 2.5tdi, 174bhp, aircon, cruise control, electric windows and fully fitted out as a day van with original vw caravelle seat/bed on sliding rails, swivel captain seats upfront, mileage is 135,000. 18” range rover alloys and lowered 2” on vw sport-line springs.

How much should i ask and wheres best to sell her (here, ebay or

Many thanks

Adrian

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
It can't be a T5.1 and a 2.5. It must be the very last of the old model. I have the same spec (plus roof prep and original tow bar) on a twin slider panel van but it is 16 years old one owner so I haven't kept up with prices either. Good luck and interested to see what the general view is. :)

Edit- Ha! I see it now. The value of a double space after a full stop. ;)

·
Registered
766 Posts
You could try fleabay and set a reserve price that you’d be happy with. Then if it doesn’t reach it you might have an idea of it’s current value. (Bear in mind that prices have dropped recently due to 🦠).

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
I'd agree that prices seem to have fallen a bit but that might well change soon as we move through 'unlocking' the lockdown. People will realise that UK holidays are the way forward with demand and prices rising. Sad to be selling though !

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks T5, kelster, quattrodave.......agreed its a sad day as she has been great over last ten years and had some great trips/holidays with her.

I wont be putting her up for sale until after 1st June, there may be more holiday news by then and i saw a report yesterday saying camping gear sales had gone up 400% in recent days.

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
4th July is the projected date for campsites to be able to reopen . 👍
Hopefully the fact that people can't travel abroad will mean the prices of our beloved campers with be at a premium.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts