VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I know there vehicles sell for good money wile many miles on the clock and I'm told 100k miles is nothing to worry about for a diesel engine but guess I'm just looking for reassurance :)

I'm purchasing a 2.5 130 Caravelle with 135k miles, 2006, manual. It's had 2 owners, 1st owner up to 115k miles and serviced avery 10k miles, 2 services since with 2nd owner. The vehicle is immaculate, when I first saw it I honestly thought it was just out a show room, unreal, very well looked after. I am selling my 06, 84k mile Shuttle as I've had nothing but trouble with it, but I know the previous owner raked it to hell and back, bad move on my part, but that's history. But it's still a bit ironic I'm buying the same aged vehicle for more money many more miles.

Any advice on mileage appreciated.

Thx

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Is the engine code AXD or BNZ ? BNZ is the better engine mileage i wouldn't worry about, mines done 180k all by me serviced every 10k and i've just done clutch and flywheel and drive shafts yesterday. first things i've done other than service and brakes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts