VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a reasonable quality supplier of coloured (actually want blue) stripe to go on the two black 'stripes' either side of the front grill badge please? Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply.
Yes, that's the sort of thing, there seem to be a few different companies doing them at very different prices! Have you used this one?

Registered
Thanks for reply.
Yes, that's the sort of thing, there seem to be a few different companies doing them at very different prices! Have you used this one?
We bought the ones the Pduc
Thanks for reply.
Yes, that's the sort of thing, ther
Thanks for reply.
we bought the ones that pduk said they have been on from September no problems so far seems to be holding strong
IMG_0236.jpg

Premium Member
Very similar front set up that I've got except you have a badgeless grill and honeycombe backing. Have you got the honeycombe fog surrounds?

Registered
Very similar front set up that I've got except you have a badgeless grill and honeycombe backing. Have you got the honeycombe fog surrounds?
No I don't have the honeycomb fogs as the splitter is a copy (on the van when we bought it) that was this years up grade but looks like it could be on hold for a while

1 - 14 of 14 Posts