VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 1999 T4 campervan for a few months now and all is fine except for the power - or lack if it. It's an 88hp TDI which is OK when it's cruising on a motorway but getting up to cruising speed can be a struggle. If it's supposed to be like that then I'm happy but the problem is that I have nothing to compare it to. Is there anyone in the Milton Keynes area who I could take for a quick spin to get their valued opinion?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a 2.5l 88 bhp TDI T4 converted van in Bicester if you were interested in coming over later on Saturday afternoon. Let me know if you're interested if you haven't found anyone nearer.

Paul

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes please Paul. I can meet you in Bicester tomorrow afternoon. I'll send you my mobile number in a private message.
Chris

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
if you wanna drive down to maidenhead this morning ill run diag on it if you like

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
I've had my 1999 T4 campervan for a few months now and all is fine except for the power - or lack if it. It's an 88hp TDI which is OK when it's cruising on a motorway but getting up to cruising speed can be a struggle. If it's supposed to be like that then I'm happy but the problem is that I have nothing to compare it to. Is there anyone in the Milton Keynes area who I could take for a quick spin to get their valued opinion?
come up tonorthampton and i will take you out in mine and you can then compare?T:
regards steveT:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts