VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, managed to sell my car, now I have a max of £4000 to spend on a T4, I know from advise that I want a 2.5tdi, SWB, what I need to know is what should I look out for when I find the right one? Also I will have to fit rear seats, I would prefer to be able to remove them quickly, how much will they cost me (second hand I hope)
Thanks John

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Second hand seat prices depend on the fabric choice, seating configuaration etc but start about £50.

It sounds to me though like your ideal might be an ex AA van. They're SWB 2.5tdi's and already have middle windows and a quick release 2 seat bench in the rear.

Failing that an AA type 2 seat bench is around £100 second hand and the quick release "mushroom bolts" that are it's floor mounts about £5 each from the VW dealer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found the perfect van on ebay today, it's a scam, gutted, beware guys, it's a t4 camper onversion £3600 looks really honest, with just a email address, I mailed them, asked if they would call me or can I call them to discuss, they said no phone communication, so I said can I come an view / buy it, she said you can't view but we will arrange delivery, wooley or what?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts