VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AFFORDABLE BUDGET VW T4 T5 INTERIOR UNITS FOR SWB/LWB VAN

THESE ARE PLAIN MDF UNITS THAT CAN BE PAINTED/SPRAYED, CARPETED, THERES SO MANY OPTIONS

HAND MADE-BESPOKE

CHROME DOOR HANDLES

THEY ARE MADE FOR SMEV COOKERS

THEY ARE MADE OUT OF 18mm MDF SO THEY ARE VERY STURDY

SWB UNITS WITH 3 DOORS START FROM £125 FOR PLAIN MDF, £200 FOR LWB WITH 4 DOORS

DELIVERY ON THESE UNITS IS ONLY £25 FOR FORUM MEMBERS

WE ALSO MAKE UNITS TO YOUR OWN DESIGN IN ANY SHAPE OR SIZE

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO PHONE ME ON 07925432626 OR EMAIL ME

THESE UNITS TAKE ON AVERAGE 3-6 WORKING DAYS TO BUILT BUT OFTEN SOONER

SEE MY OTHER THREADS FOR COLOURED UNITS

THANKS​

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, they fit with 90% of 3/4 rock n roll beds, as they can vary by around 1-6" now, but if you already have one then i'll make the depth to suit,
Thanks

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
think i might have to have one of these... could you build a small kitchen pod (without the wardobe) room for a cooler, hob and sink!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hi, here's a coloured pod that i already do, i can make this in plain mdf though, and the design can be modified to your needs, if you send me a pm with what you want, how many doors, wether you want it coloured or plain, i'll get back to you with a figure,
Thanks

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
nice, awsome job, ill keep you in mind, me and my brother are doing day van type conversions in the near future so will probably have two sets off you!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
HI Dave,

Can you tell me the measurement of the swb side unit up to the warddrobe? Im thinking of trying to make enough room to fit that section in as ideally need two cupboards! also, please tell me how deep it is, and the cost for both, colour / mdf, can you do a table that sits on a rail joined to the unit that is removable in same patterns, if so please quote this too thanks!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi, just letting people know that i'm now doing birch ply units, pictures and details can be found in my "cabinets" folder and im waiting for an advert to be authorised,
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, I spoke to you last week regarding units. My name's Loz from Custom Vdub in Warwick.
Could you please get me one ready asap for one of my conversions? I will be able to come and collect when it's ready.
If a deposit is needed, please let me know. 07445876070
Cheers

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, for people wanting to see more pictures, if you go onto my public profile then into my "cabinets" folder, there are some in there,

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Very interested in your units mate. How to you colour your units? Are they sprayed or are they wrapped?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi, sorry i've been away for so long people, my workshop got flooded around the 2nd week in july i think it was, when we had all the bad weather, and then i've been on holiday etc but i'm back now. Anybody who has had any queries or got any queries then give me a ring on 07925432626, i'm also going to upload some new pics etc, i've also got a new advert running in the conversion section on here, its for a set of economy units and an upholstered rock n roll bed,
Thanks

1 - 20 of 50 Posts