VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
hello mate, been looking at your pics and am interested in the red and black unit for a T5 SWB. just wandering what the price would be on that? cheers Dan

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hi, sorry I used to have one on. Here's one, the only difference now is that the top of the tall unit on this picture is inside the carcass, it's now on top like the worktop. See my "cabinets" folder on my profile and you will know what I mean.
Thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hi dave,

Really interested in ordering some units. Have pm'd you with my email. Looking forward to your reply :tu

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hi, anyone getting replys from Dave? He gave me a price a couple of weeks ago and has ow dropped off the edge of the planet? Inbox full?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I got a unit off him a few weeks bk but he did not send when he said he would. I called and he said he is having family issues at the moment. He has sent the kitchen units and I have them and they look ok but not built them yet.

Not sure what rock and roll to get now as should get that first then a kitchen to fit so anyone got this kitchen know what beds fit well doooooooo tell me.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hi guys I do the beds and the units are made to fit with the majority of the beds out there so you shouldn't have an issue with other beds fitting. Any questions or queries from anyone then it's best to phone me. If I don't pick up then I will phone you back the same day but later on. Its the best way to contact me as I'm not always on here and I get confused with who's who on here sometimes haha.
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi i have a swb T4 twin sliders and i'm looking for a unit to go across the back of my front seats as i'll be using a full width bed, do you have any recommendation of units suitable for this? many thanks Andy

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hi Guys, if you go onto my public profile on here. On the right hand side you will see a folder labelled "Cabinets." If you go into that folder there are various different pictures to give you some ideas etc. Choose a picture or two or three haha send me a message with what you want and your colour preference etc and I'll quote you a price,
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Dave, I would like a unit for swb t4 can you give me a price and lead time for white with black trim please, thank you.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts