VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ladies and gents, after years of dreaming, months of searching and sitting in the background of this incredible forum I finally find the van. I bought it from a top fella who I believe is on this forum. She's a twin slider with tailgate, everything I wanted and more. I'm sorry for the lack of pictures so far, as I'm a bit of a newby in this kind of thing. Thanks for all the help over the past several months, and I'll post picks as soon as I can. Team silver please?

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha thank you mate. I will do, as soon as I'm allowed after I've finished my forum training!

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your comments guys. Just a couple more little bits to change, and a lot to learn.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks mate. Kenwood in, reverse camera done, and front speakers sorted. Found some cracking STP isilver original sound deadening from Russia, about half the price of silent coat/ dynamat etc. If research is right, this is the product that has been copied by well known brands, pm me and I'll try to sort for you.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I used the VW/Kenwood one. A real easy one to fit. One lead with no messing or wiring into lives etc. Fed down through the rear grommet, picked it up above the passenger head lining and straight down the A pillar. Just socket female to male in tailgate to camera and working. If you want the grid lines on the display, there is an exposed green link wire on the camera lead with you simply snip.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts