VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have owned my T5 for a year - I had it converted to a campervan for 4 with all but the kitchen storage cupboards. I have been insured by Adrian Flux in that time - now I need to renew and for the first time I have been made aware of the term 'Agreed value'

Whats everyone's opinion on this?

If I dont take out 'Agreed value insurance' if the van is written off would I only receive a pay out for the value of a like T5 without the conversion work?

Hoping for some sound advice as renewal is on the 6th Oct and I need to make a decision!

Cheers all
SJT

847 Posts
So I have owned my T5 for a year - I had it converted to a campervan for 4 with all but the kitchen storage cupboards. I have been insured by Adrian Flux in that time - now I need to renew and for the first time I have been made aware of the term 'Agreed value'

Whats everyone's opinion on this?

If I dont take out 'Agreed value insurance' if the van is written off would I only receive a pay out for the value of a like T5 without the conversion work?

Hoping for some sound advice as renewal is on the 6th Oct and I need to make a decision!

Cheers all
SJT
Hi,

Just to make you aware that we offer agreed value on the vast majority of our policies.

Kind Regards
Dan

·
Registered
897 Posts
I've got an agreed valuation from A plan Insurance well worth it ! I do pay a little bit extra for the premium but I have the peace of mind if anything happened to the van I'll get my money back ...... T: got my van brand new 24k now with what I've done it's worth 38k .. so well happy with that A:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts