VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, just started to convert my off road grey 55 plate t5 130 so this is my first post! Does anybody know if you can fit Alfa 147 seats onto single bases, thinking of getting some cmc ones or similar. Any help appreciated!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome

Most seats can be fitted depending on your DIY / fabrication skills

Most problems seem to come from the seat belt buckles and how to mount them , Air bags and gettin runners to fit

There are lots of threads on here with advice, use the search to look T:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Whizbang, I have spent a lot of time looking though this forum and seen many people fit 156 seats easily, i was just wondering if the 147 seats were as simple as there is nothing on those here, i thought it was worth asking! My friend works for a steel fabricators and can knock up anything cnc to spec if needed but prior knowledge would be handy.

I have now decided to fit swivel bases as you can get them without fixing holes and wider plate if necessary which should make things simpler, however the seats i have now bought are air bagged, heated and electric. I should specifically ask about hooking up those type of seats to a swivel base. ( i don't mind if they are never hooked up but it would be nice).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts