VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a phone call yesterday from one of our customers on the I O M who we converted his 1999 t4 to his rangers themed van,he has had an email from Glasgow rangers ,and Ali mc Coist is going to cut the ribbon and do a photo shoot with the van

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Nice one Toby !!! Yet another photo shoot for you , you will have to take an agent on at this rate!!well done T4life deserves it

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I heard it went up in smoke,they ll struggle getting the team in tams t4LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
326 Posts
We had a phone call yesterday from one of our customers on the I O M who we converted his 1999 t4 to his rangers themed van,he has had an email from Glasgow rangers ,and Ali mc Coist is going to cut the ribbon and do a photo shoot with the van

Well done to Toby and all @ T4Life, you deserve it!!! A:A:A:A:A:A:

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers SproutLOL: we ve been contacted today by a reporter wanting an interview about this van LOL:and for a change its for a newspaper feature

·
Registered
326 Posts
Cheers SproutLOL: we ve been contacted today by a reporter wanting an interview about this van LOL:and for a change its for a newspaper feature
WOW!! I am impressed, it goes to show if you have a quality product combined with excellent customer service, and you've got the best marketing tool for any business, well done, you deserve it!!!

Enjoy Berlin, wrap up though, it will be bitter! Saw this picture and thought of you, apparently taken in Berlin, last December in the first snow, reminds me of my beetle, same colour, happy days :) T:

·
Registered
266 Posts
That Beetle photo looks to be taken near the Brauhaus Lemke at Hackescher Markt, next to the S-bahn line. Correct?

·
Registered
326 Posts
That Beetle photo looks to be taken near the Brauhaus Lemke at Hackescher Markt, next to the S-bahn line. Correct?
Oh I've no idea LOL: I dont know Berlin, I saw it on a blog online, if I understand the blog correctly, it was apparently taken there in the first snow beginning of last December ??, I just like it cuz its a beetle and its in the snow, both of which I love! I had a 1969 beetle same colour, first car. But you must be correct if you recognise the background T:

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WOW!! I am impressed, it goes to show if you have a quality product combined with excellent customer service, and you've got the best marketing tool for any business, well done, you deserve it!!!

Enjoy Berlin, wrap up though, it will be bitter! Saw this picture and thought of you, apparently taken in Berlin, last December in the first snow, reminds me of my beetle, same colour, happy days :) T:
She s changed her mind now:confused::confused::confused: I think it ll still be Berlin (if I get my way)LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
326 Posts
She s changed her mind now:confused::confused::confused: I think it ll still be Berlin (if I get my way)LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:
Oh 'eck!! Womans perogative am afraid, given we are boss!!! Although am sure it will be nice to get away wherever you go!! I bet Berlin woukd be nice though, may even have Christmas markets on by then, would mrs t4life enjoy them? :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts