VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not been living in wiltshire long but doesnt seem there is any life left here on the forum side of things.

Id be interested in attending some meets perhaps even trying to be the organiser myself.

Theres always loads of T4s and T5s driving about my way and it would be nice to see them and drivers properly not just waving, flashing and nodding.(Not all at once)

If i could get 10 people interested in injecting some life back into the scene around here willing to scope about for a location for a regular meet.

Cheers all

Mat :ILU:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm in Highworth and would be interested in hearing of meets or events in Wiltshire, though I'm often away!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate T:

Would welcome a regular thing definitely to try and accomodate everyone.

2 down 8 to go!
:cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anything come of this? I'm in Castle Eaton and would also pop along. I did hear there might be an occasional meeting at the Rat Trap though that may be more T2 oriented, though I have one of those as well.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So i have had a bit of interested via pm and on the thread so am hoping to sort a meet for the easter break. Looking for minimum of 3 interested in a meet including myself. Not a big ask. Any evening is good so please let me know on here or via pm and it will happen. Location will be provided via pm.

Cheers all and happy easter.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also some genius has put a breaking thread in the reigonal meets section. Looks like that will keep going to the top.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Looks like the same sort of replies as when Rick was organizing it before, " maybe sometime".
Ended up with about 6 of us each time. Hi guys.T:
Salisbury central car park, sunday daytime seemed the most attended ones.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would like to try to organise a meet for one day weekend of the 5th may to the 7th.

Please get back to me if avaliable.

3 van target.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts