VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In respect to all the **** you guys go thro and for runing what is a good forum. I here-by promise to buy you all a few beers when I see you at a meet!

A:A:A:A:A:A:

·
Administration
1,767 Posts
Thanks lads: the mods don't get enough recognition for the crucial role they play in keeping the forum running and helping to make it what it is and just to hear that a few people recognise and appreciate what they do is a real tonic! :) :ILU:

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Hi all.
I administer a small website myself. It is not a forum, just a website. When I update that, it takes hours. After a hard day at work, it feels like I am doing overtime. I am not doing that every day.
Now a forum like this, where the mods & the admin need to access it every day, to sort problems out & generally moderate it, must be a herculian task.
I take my hat(s) off to em.
Well done folks. T:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Got to agree, I've got sick of reading all the negative posts of late. Well done guys and thanks for the effort you put in. :D:ILU:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
In respect to all the **** you guys go thro and for runing what is a good forum. I here-by promise to buy you all a few beers when I see you at a meet!

A:A:A:A:A:A:
Thank you very much..mines a Guinness :cheers

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
ya you ok by me
take that beer out of me tennerLOL:

seriously like the old bill its a job i dont wantLOL:

sorry can not be serious sorryRasp:

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
good call......bit of positivity!

good work lads!! A:

don't bug them and they won't byte................................or somat??:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts