VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 5 remotec 16" 8j ET23 mesh wheels for sale should be a straight fit with spigot rings. Need a refurb and a clean but no dents, bends, just laquer peel etc that you'd expect of a set of wheels this old. They'll come with 4 centre caps. Just looking to cover what they cost me, £220 total.

Was going to refurb myself until I brought buster's 9j ones :p Having trouble uploading pictures so give PM me your email and ill send out

Also selling 5 black genuine audi alloys 16" 7j need a little bit of paint and have a small amount of curbing which you can't see unless you are close up. Can't remember the offset off the top of my head but are a straight fit to my t4 thats been lowered 55mm 3 good tyres, 1 alright, one buggered... looking for about £180 for the set

First come first servered etc as need the space at home

Prices are picked up or I can meet you at the ferry in southampton for an extra £20 (half the ferry fare) or feel free to arrange a courier at your cost

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
one of my final bumps before they go for sale elsewhere. Got a couple of people interested but nothing set in stone. First with a small deposit gets them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts