VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know someone or a garage who is reasonable and cheap or show me how to repair my alloys and polish them up i swap my 16 ins for 18 ins VW to replace my audi. I want to sort them out i was thinking of buying DIY kit am alittle nervous knowing it could go horribly wrong need some help guys:grphg

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I have been doing some research on this for the Hampshire area as I am going to get my wheels done. In my opinion the best place I can find, which is where I will be taking mine to, is near Southampton. I want them done properly and not a quick and dirty job that I will have to do again in a years time! If you are prepared to go that far let me know and I will post the details.

·
Registered
290 Posts
"Spit and Polish" a Sussex Company, picked up my RS4 wheels, took them away, Diamond Cut, shaved, stripped and Powder coated them in Anthracite and then brought them back to my door. £240 and they look Fantastic!! Especially with the new set of tyres on. I have a Black T4 and the Anthracite breaks the Black up nicely :cool:T:. Really looks the Mutz Nutz! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts