VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a set of rs6 rims for sale 17" taken from a 2005 golf gti ( owner said they were fitted from new ) cant see any markings on so they could be reps .had them fitted on my t4 for couple of weeks whilst cleaning my kahns and fitting new tyres .i had larger profile tyres fitted to take up some of the gap under arches so theyre running 55 profiles so would look good on a standard ride van and awesome on a 60mm lowered one.tyres all have approx 6-7mm on and are load rated will get a few pics up by weekend .£300

also have a set of 60mm springs fitted for few weeks then fitted 40s as i tow a lot .theyre cmc springs and as new £60

also have a brand new set of genuine vw rear brake discs £40 each from vw will accept £60 posted

can deliver all items to vanfest if required . wheels would have to be paid for in advance to secure sale
not online as much so if need be 07774002156

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry busy weekend this one at a party last night and have a christening to go to this afternoon and wont be back till 2moro . climberian i will take pictures of wheels this morning and post up 2moro night if thats ok .gizago will give you first dibs on springs till sunday night then offer 2nd dibs to davidj would prefer payment on parts before bringing to vanfest as dont want to be left with them all weekend ( and sales from items are hopefully covering my costs for vanfest lol ) cheers

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok heres some pics taken today

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mccorry you have first dibs on wheels and pm reply .

gizago no probs

davidj you now have first dibs on springs if still interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts