VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to plan our annual trip to Cornwall and looking for some ideas of alternative or a bit left field trips/activities for me and my family who are me my misses and boys 17,18 and 10 (strange names i know lol).
We do all the usual stuff the beach,Body boarding ,cycling ,walking etc and done The Eden prodject, Flombards ,lappa valley and the usual villages etc .
This year fancy trying something a bit different if you Guys have any ideas,sugestions .We're going to be based in perranporth this year ??

·
Registered
185 Posts
Starting to plan our annual trip to Cornwall and looking for some ideas of alternative or a bit left field trips/activities for me and my family who are me my misses and boys 17,18 and 10 (strange names i know lol).
We do all the usual stuff the beach,Body boarding ,cycling ,walking etc and done The Eden prodject, Flombards ,lappa valley and the usual villages etc .
This year fancy trying something a bit different if you Guys have any ideas,sugestions .We're going to be based in perranporth this year ??
Fly boarding Newquay
adreniline quarry liskeard
coasteering?

·
Registered
8,825 Posts
Fishing for goby's in the rock pools at Portreath , kept me happy for many years when i was a kid :cool:
That and skateboarding down Tregea Hill ....anybody who knows it will tell you how much fun that is ???

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Ideas Guys the Adrenalin quarry looks good, done similar at zipworld in Wales brilliant day out certainly look into that . We usually do a bit of Coasteering when away anyway it just knowing the good spots.
Dunno bout the naked bungee though probably give the Kids a complex LOL.?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
On a serious note bud if your after a good Sunday roast get down to newquay and go to the fort
Best pub roast ive had in a long time
If your down in August around the bank holiday get yourself along to the cvwoc jamboree ?

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not going to be far from Newquay I'll keep the Fort in mind. We're heading down at the end of june into july so just scouting things out ,just getting harder keeping the kids occupied now they're a bit older, the wee mans fine but im thinking it might be the older boys(they'll be turning 17 and 18) last road trip ? with us old folks anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts