VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its a great pleasure to welcome my colleague Amanda to the forum.

With the show season fast approaching, I will be working in the background and arranging our trade stand and prizes etc.

Amanda has received great feedback across a number of groups and really knows her VW's well.

She will be joining me at Bristol Volksfest this year and having a look around at all the different styles of vans.

Of course I will still be around to chat to all, but if I am busy then Amanda is here to help.

We are insuring more vans, campers and project builds than ever before, so confident we can get you the price and policy you need.

Dan
A-Plan

Hello,

My name is Amanda and I work with Dan Cameron at the A-Plan Schemes office.

Dan can get very busy working behind the scenes on shows, events and supporting clubs, so I am here as a 2nd contact to make sure you get a high level of service and speedy response to your messages. I am happy to answer any questions and of course find you competitive deals on your insurance.

I have already had glowing feedback across a number of the Volkswagen clubs we support and will be out with Dan at a few shows this year. My first VW event will be Bristol Volksfest and I am looking forward to seeing all the different styles of vans, campers and project builds.

Feel free to private message or give me a call on 01635-879910.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Amanda.
A-Plan

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will green light and flux be employing an Amanda to keep up? lol welcome
Hello Rickyrooo,

That made me chuckle. :)

Amanda is a star and one of the most confident people I have met..

She often jokes ( I hope its a joke :eek:), that she is a younger, more brilliant version of me and all you VW guys and girls will want to speak with her..

Hope to see you at a few shows this year mate and she will be tagging along to a few and getting to know more about the vans. T:T:T:

Looking forward to her meeting Spock, T4chippy and Meatball lol. Now there is a challenge ;)

Dan
A-Plan

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Hi Amanda,

Nice to see that there are now two of you on our side...Never had an insurance broker that I could always talk to the same people before...

These are my two that are insured with yoursleves...Old photo, has proper steel wheels now..and C-Rated tyres..

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Aviva pulled the plug on my van insurance earlier today, after i informed them i had had a re-map done.
luckily for me Amanda sorted me out very quickly.
thanks Amanda,

Simon T:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts