VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Total Van Newbie
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my cab mat from MVM today after only ordering yesterday morning, free next day delivery is always a huge bonus!
£25 delivered with forum discount is a massive deal for a really well made and custom fitted carpet! A bargain in the normally crazily overpriced world of Transporter bits!
Massive thank you, and highly recommended.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
I've just had the same excellent service from MVM. Excellent help on the phone and ordered there and then
Full T4 kit plus adhesive ordered yesterday morning - arrived today, really well packed.
Good company to deal with, highly recommended.

·
Total Van Newbie
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need a new cab mat any pics mulv ? T:
Will take some today, but there are photos on their website in the meantime - I went for black carpet, black edging as I wanted it to be as subtle as possible and blend in with the floor. But they do other edges and anthracite carpet should you want them.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Will take some today, but there are photos on their website in the meantime - I went for black carpet, black edging as I wanted it to be as subtle as possible and blend in with the floor. But they do other edges and anthracite carpet should you want them.
Thanks mulv will check out the website T:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for all the recommendations and reviews on this thread!

We've only just seen them due to issues with access to our usual account "roadmark69" - these hopefully should be rectified soon, so we'll be back to posting under our usual username!

If any one has sent a private message to "roadmark69" in the last few weeks and not had a response from us yet, please re-direct them to this one "megavanmats" or contact us through our other contact methods (by phone 0113 2561313 or through our website).

Oh & don't forget our usual forum deals are still available - see our website for more details or call the office!

Thanks again! T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts