VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

just picking the brains of a few motoring types...

recently my car was involved in a collision, i say my car as it was parked at the time on a well lit road a dual carrigeway with residential parking all round, i stopped at the shop for 5 mins wasnt illegally parked or doing anything wrong,

when i pulled up there was a white saloon parked behind me which pulled out a few seconds after i watched a young woman on a 125 motorcycle ride straight into the back of my car with no attempt to brake or steer or avoid the parked unoccupied car,

sadly she has injured herself quite badly broken neck skull cheek bone ribs arm etc, and managed to write off an 04 plate shogun

now the insurance company have admitted liability and are prepared to pay, but it is MY insuance company that are dealing with the pay out and i am negotiating over value with them is this normal procedure?, as i thought it would have been her company that dealt with it?, forgive my ignorance but i dont really have much experience in this area....

any one shed some light?

regards

kie

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
no when fully comp your company will sort it out, then claim off her insurance T:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts