VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Finallygot round to adding some pics of my pet project.
Externals all finished insides going to take a bit longer than expected as incoming junior dubber is sucking up all spare cash.
Paint work all done at Reflex Auto Design, Northampton. Great lads top quality.

Regards argeo.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all for comments and warm welcome to The Blue Team, still plenty planned unfortunately as you all know stuff for these bad boys don't tend to come cheap.

Stuff done so far in no particular order -

Rear seats & windows.
Remove front bench seat & replaced with passenger captains seat on swivel base & swivel base to drivers seat.
Front end & lights changed to 'velle bumper & lights with de-badged grille + new fogs & colour coding.
New rear spoiler fitted and bumper colour coded.
Rear lights and side repeaters changed for clear lenses.
20" rims, painted to de-bling em not sure what tyre size will check and get back to you vw-woody.
V-maxx coilovers, which I'm well chuffed with. Looking to drop it another 20mm or so.
Re-mapped to approx 180bhp & pipercross air filter, do a fair amount of motorway miles and it is effortless and noticeably better on fuel.

To do list when funds are available -

New head unit & speaker upgrade.
Seats re-trimmed.
Finish sound proofing works.
Replace ply panels.
Altro vinyl to floor.
Carpet walls & head lining.
New lights in head lining.
Paint detailing.
Also thinking of tweaking front a little with 'angry' bonnet and sportline spoiler.

Thanks for your interest, I will post further pics as bits and pieces happen. T:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Van looks ace, especially the black wheels. You have got me thinking about a colour change after mine has been lowered.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Fillmore, original alloy colour was too bling for me. Wheels are a metallic graphite and look sweet when clean, this photo doesn't do the paintwork justice. Will add some close ups next time it gets cleaned.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another job ticked off the list -

Original front end.

De-badged velle front.

'Angry Bonnet' and fogs.

Well chuffed A:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts