VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

We are getting very excited, as part of Blackpool Breeze 2012 we are raffling a T4 camper. We have the base vehicle is a LWB T4 2.5tdi 2002. All profits are being divided between our shows chosen charities which are NW Air Ambulance, the MS Society, Mulberry Community Project and the Scouts.

We are in need of a few bits to complete the jigsaw so if any of your with T4 based companies would help us out by donating any of the following it would be both appreciated and well publicised.

Interior Carpet kit
T4 LWB Side Bars
LED headlights
Pop Roof
Rock and Roll Bed
Front leather seats and swivel bases
Interior furniture kit
Waeco Fridge
Smev glass top sink and hob
bonded rear windows
Rear spoiler
front splitter
alloys
stainless exhaust
performance filter kit

anything else interesting......

Remember we are trading at a lot of shows next year to promote both Blackpool Breeze 2012 and to sell raffle tickets for the van and we will have a sponsors board where we will be proudly showing the logo's of all our sponsors....

We have Auto Repairs (Fife) on standby to fit any parts for us as they are providing their services for free.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Good to see another T4 going to a good cause and helping out some good charities T:.
Will tickets be for sale on here?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh god yes T: They will be available to buy from early 2012 when we know what its going to look like. We've only just got the van and its being resprayed, windows fitted and colour coded up soon.

·
Registered
510 Posts
i'll trim the bed and seats for you if you want send us a pm or ring us on 07886588674 to go over some fabric ideas and designs
cheers ant

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Paul, I can offer my services for vinyl graphics, window stickers etc , just down the road from Lee, and happy to lend a hand to a good cause.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol I'm sure we'll make someone very happy at blackpool breeze 2012 when we draw this raffle!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to PPtuning for their offer of a stainless side exit exhaust and cannons forge for the offer of one of their ace beds!

·
Registered
354 Posts
wheels now taken care off,staggered 18" brabus wheels...friggin stunning!!! fitment being tested this week and all going well pictures will be uploaded

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers Phil, I'm off tomorrow so I'll give you a shout mate.T:

·
Registered
354 Posts
just a wee update,van all stripped for painters,interior all out bumpers lights etc all removed,doors being stripped tomorrow and any replacement panels replaced,pictures being taken at each stage and a new thread will be uploaded soon so people can see the progress,waiting on the windows arriving which i believe have been kindly donated.When the windows arrive the panels will be cut and the van sent to the bodyshop for a respray,all taking shape nicely folks!!!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks to T4 campers we now have a kitchen/wardrobe unit with hob and sink! Cheers guys! Its all coing together nicely. We will be at camper mart in Jan to sell tickets but the van won't make its first outing until probably dubfreeze.*<:)>

1 - 20 of 25 Posts