VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Good find Scruffy,
Just going to email the seller to see if he has a Ferrari Daytona in my price range, as I can easily afford all the 'common' stuff on his listing Rasp: I: ;)

·
Registered
945 Posts
I might reply....and ask them to send me the van first, because my money is in a secure lock up on the Isle of Wight and will be sent as soon as the van is received ;)

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might reply....and ask them to send me the van first, because my money is in a secure lock up on the Isle of Wight and will be sent as soon as the van is received ;)
My money is in a secure lock-up in Scotland ......................................... problem is the vans are NOT LOL: LOL:

eBay don't seem too interested either ..................... they are still live listngs :confused:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Reported both to eBay as fraudulent listings.

I recognise the blue one, it was for sale a few times over 12 months ago when I was looking to buy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've seen these things in the classifieds bits in the VW magazines too. You think that someone would notice that they are obvious scams , but hey get through and into print. Or have I missed a huge bargain by being cynical ???? Mmmm probably not

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've seen these things in the classifieds bits in the VW magazines too. You think that someone would notice that they are obvious scams , but hey get through and into print. Or have I missed a huge bargain by being cynical ???? Mmmm probably not
2 more 'bargains' listed this evening ...................... moved to Glasgow (not) this time LOL:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts