VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
been lurking on here for a long time and finally managed to upload some pictures, so thought I should say hello.

We actually bought our van from here last summer, and have slowly been doing little bits and pieces. The pictures are as we bought it, since then we've changed the rock and roll bed for a crash tested version with seatbelts, changed the front indicators for clear, and changed the rear lights. I've just fitted a headlight upgrade loom from upspex, which seems to have made a huge difference. We've just ordered an austops front elevating pop top, to be fitted at Colebrook Transporters in a few weeks.

Thanks for all the advice on here, it has been a source of great information! Still a bit of a work in progress, but I use it as my daily driver and love it.

Cheers,
Ridley

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys,

Mark I've had a bit of a look at yours too! Have to say hello next time.

Steve yeah they are Saab, were already fitted when we got it, so not sure what model or how easy they were to fit. Very comfy though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,
been lurking on here for a long time and finally managed to upload some pictures, so thought I should say hello.

We actually bought our van from here last summer, and have slowly been doing little bits and pieces. The pictures are as we bought it, since then we've changed the rock and roll bed for a crash tested version with seatbelts, changed the front indicators for clear, and changed the rear lights. I've just fitted a headlight upgrade loom from upspex, which seems to have made a huge difference. We've just ordered an austops front elevating pop top, to be fitted at Colebrook Transporters in a few weeks.

Thanks for all the advice on here, it has been a source of great information! Still a bit of a work in progress, but I use it as my daily driver and love it.

Cheers,
Ridley
Good luck with the work that's being done at colebrook ........ You'll need it! Just don't have high hopes

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah you could say that. As people, they are all great guys. but the amount of money i paid them does not reflect in the quality of work or customer service.
repeatedly left waiting, jobs half done. fed up of returning my van as what ever they done seemed a half assed job. such as when i had extra cigarette chargers fitted to dash they GLUED them in and then charged me 40 odd quid. when i put the heaters on it just melted off and fell out. If i wanted a job like that doing i would of got my 6 yr old nephew to glue it in. Plus the damage to the paint on the bumper when they removed the radiator... fixed with t-cut.... another job.
i could go on and I've met other people who had similar issues, you know its bad when one of his mechanics walked out on them.
nice people.... just work so gone else where.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts