VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi W:.
As you may be aware, I've managed to source a hydraulics set up off the bay, the only problem being that it is in Dunmow, Essex (B), and i'm near Croyde, North Devon (A). :eek:

Does anyone happen to be heading up in my general direction from around Essex? (its a bit of a long shot, I know!), perhaps we could play a big game of pass the parcel (just without any unwrapping going on??) LOL:

I'm more than happy to cover fuel cost's / beer expenses (with in reason, if any ones driving a 2.8L petrol please don't bother replying, it will work out more expensive than a courier! :D)

(I hoped that picture might of persuaded you!)

Maybe if someone from Essex or Cambridge could take it to Reading, then someone from Reading to Bristol etc, then I can collect from there (you get the idea).

Otherwise I may have to make the 5 and a half hour trip all by myself. :GL

Your help really is appreciated. Thanks
Jak

·
Registered
03 'Velle 2.5TDI 102bhp Camper in Conversion
1,713 Posts
alrite mate got your PM,

The problem is, if i collected them, you'd never get them. they'd end up fitted to my van instead Rasp:

How soon do you need them?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you looked into what it would cost to use a carrier like DHL. I use them all the time and most parcels are about £10 - £15.

Cheaper than giving someone petrol money??
Hi mate, Yep, tried getting a few quotes but the kit weighs a tonne. With 6 leisure batteries etc. One batteries heavy enough but 6. :eek:

Hopefully this is sorted. T:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hey Jak, I'm coming down your way tonight... from Poole, so could have done a Somerset to Braunton leg... not sure I've got enough space left in the van though... if you run into trouble let me know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.