VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just bought a t5 on a 08 2.5 130 Swb 109on clock is white it's my blank canvas looking for styling parts I'm from South shield s obviously the bumpers need done with a barn door spoiler I need windows in side door and right behind the driver side bars and roof bars Anyone come recommended in the north east or anyone have these parts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forum Louis T:

I'll keep an eye out for you in 'Shields.

Plenty of advice to be had at the monthly meets in our area: http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=298
Thanks tony sounds great about the meets is it child freindly I have a 6 year old who loves my van and think he'd love the other vans on show too obviously it's just a van at the moment bout flash but in the coming months it will change ?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Thanks tony sounds great about the meets is it child freindly I have a 6 year old who loves my van and think he'd love the other vans on show too obviously it's just a van at the moment bout flash but in the coming months it will change ��
Get yerself along and bring the bairn mate T:

Plenty of vans to look at and get some ideas from.

You may also be interested in this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/386842644759823/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum, as tony advised get to a meet and have a look and ask people about their vans. There are plenty vans with varying degrees of completion to see and loads of info on where to buy and who to avoid.
Thanks for the welcome I'll definitely pop along where abouts in Durham is it , is it he Arnison centre by any chance

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Hi all just bought a t5 on a 08 2.5 130 Swb 109on clock is white it's my blank canvas looking for styling parts I'm from South shield s obviously the bumpers need done with a barn door spoiler I need windows in side door and right behind the driver side bars and roof bars Anyone come recommended in the north east or anyone have these parts
Welcome to the forum i tried to post when i approved your thread but the web site locked me out
We are planning a sunday meet for the 17th plenty of kids at the sunday meets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts