VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just back from holiday to find my insurance quote from Adrian Flux more than expected. Any current good insurance deals out there either PM me or reply to this and I will call you back.

Cheers,
Ben

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know AFlux get a bashing on some posts on here but they were way better for myself and pleasant to deal with on the phone.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Just had a quote from A/PLAN Dan and Paul ,I listed all the extras alloys ,colour coding ,seating ,windows etc etc and all further mods planned for this year !!! Great price T:T: will be giving my current insurance company a run for there money!!!
You all know the problems you have when you ring these companies but these guys really understand what you are talking about ie day van ,campervan , van with windows ,kombi etc Give them a call A:A:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Just sorted a policy with A,PLAN INSURANCE T:T: These are one of the good guys ,no pressure sales,cheaper than most,cover all mods , know what you are talking about I will be getting quotes for my other cars and house .Thanks alot Paul for sorting this !!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts