VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys
I'm after some recommendations for somewhere to get my T4 resprayed, I also want some windows put in so somewhere that does both would be even better!! Your wise words will be much appreciated!
Thanks

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey son big up the midlandsLOL:LOL:

ive been searching and prices tend to vary so it depends on what quality your after ive had £600 for a flash coating and upto £2500 for a full respray maybe cheaper on condition of van?
are you after a full respay sills an all. Im quite interested in a company in walsall that will respray, but you can hire thier booth's out,paint guns and buy paint direct from them, booth is charged on a time basis so if you can prep it and get it towed in ready??

I have them saved as a favorite on my home computer once i get back ill stick them up for you.:ILU:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm looking at a full respray sills and all, im eventually gonna convert so inside its just the parts you will see. The van is in a good condition, one or two tiny dings and thats it.
Dan

·
Registered
357 Posts
City Paint in Wolverhampton quoted me 1200 quid all in and they have a low bake oven, i was impressed with his work too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Check out volks magic they have just done my t4 and it looks the insane I live in Dudley if you wont to see what it looks like every one who has seen it likes it if you do go to magic ask for Lee and he will sort you out.T:
He also did inside the doors and bay.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Tidytransporters fits windows and he has a body shop round the back of his unit as well he's in Lutterworth, thats where i had my van done T:

So you all remeber this

Some Numpty Ran In To The Back Of My Van

and also don't forget my van looked like this when i got it 2 half years ago

So sent the van off to Will off TidyTransporters bodyshop guy Paul

Paul at Bodyworks 01455 559322

and he did this, sort out all the damage, sills, arches and all rust spots and chips and sprayed the spolier, i'm well chuffed with how its turned out :D Then Will's sorted me out with the spoiler, black side bars and new lino tinted side windows T: :mw

:jmpg

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey geko,,

ive been up to tidy t's for some side bars and seen the body shop, how much that paint job set you back if you dont mind me asking? i know condition etc may vary price but just a rough figueI:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
hey geko,,

ive been up to tidy t's for some side bars and seen the body shop, how much that paint job set you back if you dont mind me asking? i know condition etc may vary price but just a rough figueI:
I had the damage repaired (see the link in my above post) the rust i had on my sills and arches done, a 6 x 8 dint/scrap fixed, windscreen out and rust spots sorted, all chips an and rust spots touched up, rear spoiler fitted and sprayed.

Also because of the rare colour of my van the paint was hard to match up, so when he pulled it out of the garage first time he wasn't happy with the paint match so he did it all again to get it right, true professional who takes pride in his work. It wasn't a full respray but he was offering me one for about £1500, but you'd have to get a quote off him.

All for £825 bargain in my eyes T:T:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Innovation bodyworx do all our vans, absolutly fantastic painter.. He's just done a blue T4 for one of our customers and I have to say I think it's the best paint job i've ever seen. He pulls all the windows out and takes it back to a shell, I actually dropped him our new show project today to paint.. Anyway he is one of the best in the Midlands area.

We can tie in windows with body work mail me at [email protected] we can do u windows for £50.00 per side labour and then what ever windows u want at their cost. Vw windows usually around £100. then the privacy glass is a little cheaper sliding windows range between £170 & £200 dependant on what you want.

Cheers

Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts