VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come on then peeps whats the likely problems going to be getting these fitted on the van , going to have to space side loading door off i no this any other likely things .

sizes are

18x8.5 et 44

18x 9.5 et 46

anyone also recomend decent tyre size not to concerned about load rating to max my van never carrys weight and stretch is the answer I:

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
come on then peeps whats the likely problems going to be getting these fitted on the van , going to have to space side loading door off i no this any other likely things .

sizes are

18x8.5 et 44

18x 9.5 et 46

anyone also recomend decent tyre size not to concerned about load rating to max my van never carrys weight and stretch is the answer I:
mate i thought you ran 9j remotecs....they would of been for definate et15....?is your door not spaced already,if not how did you open your slider,as mine is spaced by at least 20mm and still hits slightly...
there is no way you would of opened that door with those remo's on there if it is not spaced out...

the wheels you are looking at would sit 25mm further in than your last wheels?

:ILU:

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mate i thought you ran 9j remotecs....they would of been for definate et15....?is your door not spaced already,if not how did you open your slider,as mine is spaced by at least 20mm and still hits slightly...
there is no way you would of opened that door with those remo's on there if it is not spaced out...

the wheels you are looking at would sit 25mm further in than your last wheels?

:ILU:
chers si there going on a different van these ones , not been and picked these up yet so cant play about with them :(

and will be spacing it off as i have my other van but et never means jack to me as can never figure it out .

ps send me your email addy over will send you them pictures you wanted T:

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
chers si there going on a different van these ones , not been and picked these up yet so cant play about with them :(

and will be spacing it off as i have my other van but et never means jack to me as can never figure it out .

ps send me your email addy over will send you them pictures you wanted T:
[email protected]

cheers si.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts