VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i have recently bought a 2.5tdi doka and its from Netherlands. I was told the timing belts were up to date but as i dont know Dutch and the documentation i have i believe is in short form so translator sites arent working well. I want to make sure they were done. if i have no proof im going to get them done. Heres a pic of what i think is it but not sure. Would really appreciate the help.

Gavin

·
Registered
288 Posts
looprof multi riem = multi roller belt
distributieriem set incl pompriem en rollen = timing belt set including pump belt and rollers

I think you're in the clear here.. You'd want to be with over 310kms..
Also your rear brakes were done, new windshield,left side gearbox shaft cover, wiperblades, coolant changed, brakes system cleaned, oil change..

Well done, you got a well maintained van..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent thanks a bunch Jeff! Great to know about the rest as well takes that what if off the back of my mind.

Thanks again
Gavin

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
This Forum never ceases to amaze me!

On what other UK based forum can someone in Canada ask for a translation from Dutch to English about a German van and get a reply for someone in Ireland!!!!!!

Talk about a VW community! :ILU:

·
Registered
429 Posts
You're right that is brilliant! But what cracks me as well is the fact that I clicked on the pic to have a look and then realised I can't actually read dutch! LOL:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This Forum never ceases to amaze me!

On what other UK based forum can someone in Canada ask for a translation from Dutch to English about a German van and get a reply for someone in Ireland!!!!!!

Talk about a VW community! :ILU:

It seems really crazy when it's stated like that. Definitely got to love VW communityT:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts