VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I always park away from everyone else but the scum bags who dont care still park nxt to you with an empty carpark to choose from. Sometimes i take two spaces up people think u cant drive but at least then ur usually safe.a:
Always check your body work when you return to ur van and if there are marks just leave a worse one on there vehicle i:
Or just use your mrs car and leave yours at home lol:

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
I was the same, used to be able to park in mother and baby which had wider spaces. Was ok. But now I avoid them altogether and get the supermarket to bring the shopping to me in their van!!LOL:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
i always park furthest away,some ran into my van whilst i was stood there,i went wild,the denied it untill i showed him the paint transfer,sorry he said, i said.thats when i smugly told our lass thats why i park the furthest away from anything.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I dont tend to have a problem as most dont park too close.
The outside of my van is as rough as a Buzzards BUtt!!!!!

Have been thinking of doing a repaint but worry about all those on the road
who have no respect for others and their property, which I see all day as drive a lot.

Some folks just don't give a S*1T but thats not me!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I used to park all the way at top of the carpark as it made it easier to get out of the car park as it was always quicker! everyone else queues up to get to the front:*

What with my moaning at the useless drivers in teh carpark that cant even park a toyota yaris, the Mrs used to get the hump with that so she goes on her own now T: I knew It would work out in the long run LOL:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Mmmmmmm I am one of those moaning women, leigh parks the van, and his car in the furthest spot he can get and yes.... He will find a spot that has less angles of attack as stated... He parks like this everywhere... Shopping, beach, days out.. Anywhere... :*:*
It's funny thou it doesn't seem to matter when it's my car LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:
Kate ;)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts