VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above is it just me and the missus in tonight:(
Our youngest is now 18just,so he's off out on the p leaving me and his mum on our tod.
Couldn't stand the thought of queing six deep at the bar so having a quite night,probably be in bed by 11 no not like that we are too old so my missus tells me:*

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Yep at home and having a few Ciders :) And yes i found you don't need too queue for the fridge A:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
yep, your noy on your own buddy, got a 5 year old and a 14 month old who both arnt sleeping proper at all for one reason or another and the missus went to bed at 9, so yep, im stayin in. prob gettin up in the early hours (as usual):(

o! happy new year:D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yep beer and Alan Carr on ch4 .. Curse being 36

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
me too! not worth the agro of going out with two young children

roll on summer hey

happy new year to all the other boars on this thread T:

·
Literally, white van man
4,071 Posts
:D My missis, nipper and I have had Panto, bowling and a sneaky couple (thanks Wetherspoons) and now are watching Alan Carr, with nibbles. (it's my missis' birthday by the way)

Mleh........

Chris

·
Registered
530 Posts
yeah me to, kids up stairs playin something called battle field, misses has got alan carr on hence why im on here tonight, havin a couple of cheeky stella cidre's just to wet things up a bit, thats another one gone time for a refill 'happy new year'T:

·
Registered
723 Posts
On call so not only in but can't have a drink, still beats being out though, paying to get in to pubs that are desperate for my custom the rest of the year and fighting to get a taxi. No thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh good not just me thenT:
Your right about having a drink at a show or camping,bring on the summer can't wait:cool:
Happy new year to you all anyway:ILU:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
how sad is this we.er all at home getting drunk and trying to feel good about next year . well sod it HAPPY NEW YEAR LADS watching eric and ernie bbc 2 and on here too:(:(:(

·
Registered
326 Posts
Carr is starting to get reet on my tetas now ... Bring on mr holland

1 - 20 of 30 Posts