VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
tempting, how hard could it be - just bolt on a new front and squash the airbags back in T:

I guess as a CAT D you would never be able to sell it on at the full value once fixed up - how much do think damage like that would cost to fix, much cheaper if you could DIY I guess...

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Its got atleast £1k worth of interior...

I'm sure the price will go up, it be supprised if it goes less than £5k...

£2500-£3000 is what those seats are worth,it will do a lot more than the price its at now.it doesnt look like much damage,but when you add it up theres a lot of expensive parts in there,its all the silly plastic parts that add up.then theres the engine oil leak ?,damaged sump/block cracked/engine mount broken off from the block ???.its a gamble, but a breakers yard will buy that to break it as there is £0000's in breaking it T:

·
Registered
362 Posts
This has been on there 3 times now, first went for 6210 inc vat second time 5800. The oil in engine bay is due to the oil filter snapping off. The engine hasn't been run since the accident as the ecu stopped it as soon as airbags went off. I use bluecycle all the time and spoke to the guys down in truro last time it was resisted. Too high for me price wise though and only a swb Lolol

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nothing is cheap from blue cycle and don't forget the buyers fees they charge and the payment fee and now the loading fees on top
And yes it's been on loads of times

·
Registered
850 Posts

I know I've posted these pics before but this had 80k on clock , full leather,ac ,elec, pearlesant paint , alloys,130 ps engine and an 04 plate which the insurance offered me back for £2800

1 - 10 of 10 Posts