VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried doing a search on this but the search engine doesn't like the word kia because it's to small :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've seen some nice & clean captains seats with twin arm rests which can fold right over to make useful table space when not in use T: I reckon they would be purfect for my t4 once fitted to swivels AND the local scrappy only wants 25 quid a seat H:

Has anyone tried fitting these seats & had problems with them? I'm a complete virgin with vans seats (but I used to be a bit of a w***e with my old Datsun 120y rear seats I:)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Best way to search this forum mate, in my experience, is to type it into google with your query. Usually throws up a load of results from here anyway :D

Doesn't throw back smaller words either like the search facility on here :ILU:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best way to search this forum mate, in my experience, is to type it into google with your query. Usually throws up a load of results from here anyway :D

Doesn't throw back smaller words either like the search facility on here :ILU:
Good tip, I'll remember that one T:

I could also try putting my brain into gear and search using the word Sedona......Doh! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
126 Posts
ye mate done it,here goes = welded 3mm plate to original seat base tops-then bolted swivels from mid seats-- you then have to build up front seats from sedona to get them sitting level , done this with combo of flat bar & angle iron=bugger of a job, but seats are in ok only prob is you have to lower h/brake to swivel drivers seat .but they work well & only ended up 1" higher than volks standard seats. good luck mate & happy welding

·
Registered
375 Posts
The ones I fitted to my T4 were from a Renault Espace, all leather, already have swivel plate fitted to them plus you only need to drill a couple of holes in the seat base, and they are mighty comfortable too. good luck with your seat project, regards bighook.T:T:T:T:T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.