VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD..................

I have a blue triple rear van seat for sale with integral three point belts. A much simpler way to put safe seats in your panel van. The seat also breaks down individually so you can make a double or singles as you want. Is a bit dirty as they were in storage for a long time and some have rips and nicks in the seat backs, (look like they came out of a school bus), but i have a spare set of unripped covers i'll throw in to replace the worst one. They will clean up as i've done one for myself. They were originally fitted to a 2004 Fiat Ducato minibus, but are generic design so will fit just about any medium or larger size van with bolts through the floor or on Unwins. However, i should say that they would be better suited to a works van than a show bus, due to their general condition, but they will do the job.

Seat is situated in Totnes, so i need some notice if you want to have a look, though i have a couple the same here in plymouth that i will be using in my van if you want to have a quick look at the general condition. Only asking £50 for the triple, will put some pics up a bit later. Mobile:07909835543, or pm if interested.

Also have some others if you need more but i need to check them over before i can say what's what as some are scrap or for spares only.

Cheers for now.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Re: Anyone for the cheap seats

thanks - i'll put a tape across van but i have kinda moved on and half built a unit down one side so i suspect they will be too wide for me now, let me have a look

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

No worries mate. The seat also splits to a double and a single if you need less width? I'll throw in another leg if you need it? .

·
Registered
239 Posts

thanks - but on reflection i think i'm goin too cheap and am better off waitin til i have some money to spend (i have a pair of seats in rear of van its just they they are quite small) think i'll buyd my time and get some bongos one day - thanks for your time tho

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Hiya, am in Eggbuckland. Will be home tonight from about 6:30.

Will pm you my address if tyou want to take a look, cheers.

·
Registered
155 Posts

Hi ewoksbus
if posable to give my your post code to some google map loction please
would be a good run down
:cheers thanks biggraham

1 - 14 of 14 Posts