VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
any one got one of these?

a few of the lads i went to college with back in the day got em no questions asked, i got one but never used it and ended up losing it.

anyone have one and make much of a saving?

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Even though I loathe going in there......£21.99 fuel filters only cost £9.81!....It's about 60%

It's only really worthwhile on actual parts and tools though, all the chavy stuff is barely discounted at all. ...shame 'coz I really wanted some bling spinners and a ripspeed sticker or 2! LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what do you actually save on? filters? tools? oils? consumables? and how much of a discount do you get?T:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just answered my question, cheers lads!

they are ****e and the staff know sh it all and their accessories are tacky as fook but can't complain at that!

me's off to get myself another one tomorrowT:

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
The discount varies, depending on what you buy, upto a max of 60%.

It's applicable to all spare parts and tools, not accessories......(I think..I:)

If you can blag one then it's defiinately worthwhile, you never know when it'll come in handy

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
i've just been in armed with my city and guilds tickets in electrical installation (buildings and structures) he asked are you a builder then? no i'm a sparky erm, we do race builds and motorhomes etc ...

got me a card! woudln't have tried if i'd not have read on here about C&G! result!H:

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
my brother in law and now qualified tech got one when he started, he showed them his college book and his contract of employment and they gave him one! funiiest thing is most of the lads and lasses that work in our local one know him pretty well and he get staff discount on everything he buys anyways!

·
Registered
795 Posts
ive got one and make a ridiculas savin on parts, there dosent seem to be a set percentage that you get knocked off, but do save lots of spondullas. if you can get one, get one, you will save a fortune!!T:

·
Registered
683 Posts
I got one when I worked for hoover, I just went in and said that my company wanted me to by all my tools from there and they gave me one!!T:

I found one of the best savings is on those little packs of electrical connector etc

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I use my trade card in an emergency - after hours, etc - last thing I brought was an exhaust bandage and some easistart...

I have to say that the Farnborough Gate branch bagged me a Supersprint centre exhaust for the Mk1 for reasonable money (i.e no postage)...

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
You can also get one if someone with one reccomends you or says you work for them.
I have done this for several people

They are adding more products weekely so the discount improves. even paint is on it now

also they send u offers saying "spend £30 and get proffesional such and such free"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts