VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried paying for 2 seperate items on ebay and it just keeps coming up with error and tells me to try again :confused:
Just wondering if anyone else is having same prob or is it just me :bhd

·
Registered
170 Posts
Can't pay for anything through Paypal on my computer but if I log on through my phone its fine??? Its starting to get annoying now!!!!

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice one guys T: At least its not just me. Takes ages and then just appears to crash :confused:
Will try again tomorrow.
Cheers

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
anybody getting this:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
I just bought a T5 California 20,000 miles for NO MONEY cos paypal messed up! :D

Result Rasp:

Actually....it took several attempts to pay for my boy's DS game - issues with paypal's system .......the Cali gag was just a load of B:*x :D

·
Literally, white van man
4,071 Posts
:confused: Yep, I tried to pay for some books (Not colouring, thanks) at about 8 pm, PP having none of it, made me look like a computer numpty with the company as I tried to reorder 3 times! (I am quite dense with computers though!) LOL:

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL: Just tried again and they went through :eek: The force is truly strong on this forum
I:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts