VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to contact Lee at Flock'd but can't get through.

I noticed his facebook page is down and he's selling his van.

Anything I need to know as I'm waiting for all my parts to be flock'd which he has.

Not had a reply to my pm's

:confused:

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Yeah Its all over facebook dude....hes been called a scammer and allegedly done a runner with loads of peoples stuff...didn't help the fact he took his site down and blocked some people on facebook...but he's finally got on the thread and explained hes over whelmed with work, has no money due to moving house and is now busy on a college course. So hopefully the rumours are just a big misunderstanding...:D

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Trying to contact Lee at Flock'd but can't get through.

I noticed his facebook page is down and he's selling his van.

Anything I need to know as I'm waiting for all my parts to be flock'd which he has.

Not had a reply to my pm's

:confused:
Yeah Its all over facebook dude....hes been called a scammer and allegedly done a runner with loads of peoples stuff...didn't help the fact he took his site down and blocked some people on facebook...but he's finally got on the thread and explained hes over whelmed with work, has no money due to moving house and is now busy on a college course. So hopefully the rumours are just a big misunderstanding...:D
That explains a lot. Had my mirrors and badges done, great job, too! Scraped a mirror in Cornwall two weeks ago, so thought I'd contact him to see about repairing it....nothing. No replies to phone, emails etc. :confused:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just spoken to Lee on the phone - right in the middle of moving house so poor bloke's up the wall.

Assured me there's no issues with the flocking and that normal service will resume.

:)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone else heard from him - still waiting for all my stuff and can't get in touch. :(

He has most of my interior and all my custom work with hundreds of hours in them.

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Not a good service I would say - No excuse with mobile communication - a text message takes 10 seconds max I:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bad mouth him, just get in touch with him so I know when I'll see my parts again as currently the entire project is on hold indefinitely until I get them back.

If he's on holiday or of sick etc, no worries - just be nice to know.

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
he is giving up apparently, he did do a good deed after the facebook dilema and went out his way to return a guys parts,and a full refund aswell,so i take my hat off to him. However his facebook stated he is giving the flocking up altogether

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he is giving up apparently, he did do a good deed after the facebook dilema and went out his way to return a guys parts,and a full refund aswell,so i take my hat off to him. However his facebook stated he is giving the flocking up altogether
His facebook page says he's no longer doing dashboards, not giving up all together...

Either way, where does that leave me without pretty much all my interior trim including custom dash , custom door cards and custom speaker pods with hundreds of hours in them and no communication?

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
His facebook page says he's no longer doing dashboards, not giving up all together...

Either way, where does that leave me without pretty much all my interior trim including custom dash , custom door cards and custom speaker pods with hundreds of hours in them and no communication?
The exact same place i was i march last year

·
Registered
234 Posts

Not good at all Andy, hope you have a speedy outcome with this :(

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still no reply to my facebook postings on his web page. Not answering the phone. Not replied to my text messages which I know have been received and read, as it says so on my phone.

I really want to give as much leeway and benefit of the doubt as I can as I'm not a foot stamper by nature, but need to plan a 'route to satisfaction' as we're not talking about a few easily replaceable parts here. We're talking about hundreds of hours of custom work and major components without which my van is useless.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Mate I feel for you!!!

I'd look into getting some advice from citizens advice etc as now this is kinda theft! (Small claims court) If you know for sure he has recieved them then he should by law return them in there original state if he has no intention of completing them :confused:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mate I feel for you!!!

I'd look into getting some advice from citizens advice etc as now this is kinda theft! (Small claims court) If you know for sure he has recieved them then he should by law return them in there original state if he has no intention of completing them :confused:
I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt at this stage and be as patient as I can.

How long do I leave it?

My biggest concern is the parts I've put so much time into - I've cut and chopped parts of my van to suit the custom work - I HAVE to have them back or my van is just a very expensive driveway protector that has absorbed the last 12 months of my life and many many thousands of pounds.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts