VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
is this a new van waiting delivery? the snow here is bad just starting to melt a bit now if its not been touched its still a good 8 inches and if its been driven on its now ice and very slippery

·
Registered
773 Posts
just reread and says "new" i went past the compound today and it looks like they have just unloaded the boat onto the dock side and they haven't moved since they are normally in neat rows so they can get any out, but this time they are in one big block so if yours ins in the middle you have no hope.and at least 2 sides of the block are deep snow. sorry looks like you may be waiting a while

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine has also been there since a week last Monday
Ditto Pete.

Mine was built weeks ago. Had to insure it so they can tax it as soon as it arrives, which means I'm now paying insurance on two vehicles at once and can't sell the other one.

Dammed tricky timing the disposal with Xmas looming.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ditto Pete.

Mine was built weeks ago. Had to insure it so they can tax it as soon as it arrives, which means I'm now paying insurance on two vehicles at once and can't sell the other one.

Dammed tricky timing the disposal with Xmas looming.
Ordered mine at the end of July, would really like for the end of next week so I can get it racked out ready for work in the new year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.