VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks i havnt got an ebay account due to my brother buying some bits on my account and not paying for em so they closed my account (thanks bro who now lives in spain)
what im asking is that if anyone in southampton would put my t25 up for sale on there account and i would pay them the fee pluss a good drink on top as i need to sell the van asap
this is a genuine offer and i would be very grateful if one of you guys could help out so i can spend the cash from the sell on getting my t4 sorted
cheers james 07799064623

·
Registered
784 Posts
i could advertise it for you no problem T: you would need to put your number in the add so all the muppets can phone you direct and not hassel me all day long and no messing with listing fees and final value fees. i cant see a problem:)

·
Registered
784 Posts
iam not in southampton but in petersfield so not to far away. you may find someone closer to do it for you but if you dont i will no worries

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
iam not in southampton but in petersfield so not to far away. you may find someone closer to do it for you but if you dont i will no worries
cheers bud that would be realy helpful,i totally agree with what you said about puting my number on the add and have no problem with paying you for doing it,we,ll have to have a chat on the phone about getting some cash sorted out for you?give me a call on 07799064623 and i,ll call you back,cheers james

1 - 4 of 4 Posts