VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if it,s in the wrong place , expect it will get moved if it is ..!! As above , I have my own boat , on Anglesey , and always looking for extra anglers on trips , sharing daily costs . I offer transport from M34 in the deal , or pick up at certain places on the M56 / A55 corridoor . All I ask is an equal split on what it costs me ... £120 per day . With 4 of us , £30 each is mega cheap , with boat running costs as they are . I pay the same , and no profit is there . Just a group of like-minded anglers having a day on the water .

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
put me and mate down for a trip ,
had a 19ft pilot for 4 years and fished all round anglesey,
know were loads of marks are T:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM me folks , if you have interest , and I will pass over my contact no. This is most likely going to be for next season , and trips are often at VERY short notice ..!! ( Weather !!) Mid-week is better for travel , I cant always do weekends . (work) The crux is always , with an 18ft. boat , that wind and weather dictate what you can do ...!! Boat is at Rhosneigir , on Anglesey .

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yeah, sounds good to me. I also know a fair bit about the waters around Anglesey but not from a fishing point of view although I suspect I know a couple of good marks judging from the numbers of angling boats I've seen congregated in confined areas around Puffin and in the Straits whilst sailing in the area.

pm on it's way...

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My boat is at Rhosneigir . It,s not neccessary to go out more than a mile or two , there is so much variable sea-bed there . It,s a very good general sea fishing venue . No huge fish , but consistent if you know whwere to go . I have fished there for 18 yrs .. !

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
we kept our boat at trefor ,
only realy targeted the sharks and fished the wrecks but there along way out ,
T:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
pm me your contact details please; my bro lives in Bath and his fishing club are always looking for a boat hire or 2. T:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To clarify , for future reference .... It is a private boat . I do not Hire /charter, ( all sorts of legal ramifications ) I do not profit (same reason ) It,s simply fishing buddies sharing equally for a day fishing , and keeping everyone,s cost to the minimum . It fishes 4 of us , including me , so all have own space . I do have a spare few rods , etc . but I do not lend them , unless I have met people beforehand . I do not provide anything , but the opportunity for those interested to go boat fishing at a vastly reduced cost for all of us . It may seem a bit harsh , but in the world we live in .....?

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As this site only allows a limited no. of PM,s , if you have a genuine interest , it,s up to you to contact me ...!! I can also be accessed on World Sea Fishing website as ..Elliemaebruce ... my avatar is my boat .. All enquiries are welcome , if it keeps all our costs dowm ..!!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Will pass mob. contact if you PM . and I will keep yrs , and contact soon and give you any further info you ask for ... Maybe find a time and place to have a T4 anglers meet ...!!! ??? I have shore tackle (not much ) also . That,s another option for angling .. I,m happy on the M60 circular , or M56 to A49 junction ... It,s up to you , if you fancy it ..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry if it,s in the wrong place , expect it will get moved if it is ..!! As above , I have my own boat , on Anglesey , and always looking for extra anglers on trips , sharing daily costs . I offer transport from M34 in the deal , or pick up at certain places on the M56 / A55 corridoor . All I ask is an equal split on what it costs me ... £120 per day . With 4 of us , £30 each is mega cheap , with boat running costs as they are . I pay the same , and no profit is there . Just a group of like-minded anglers having a day on the water .
Good on ya matey, wish I stayed closer, I would certainly chip in for a days fishing.

Wouldn`t life be better if all shared a little.

Scott

1 - 17 of 17 Posts