VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1541 - 1551 of 1551 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
hi guys, I have boring bmw f800gs and lot less boring gasgas txt300 pro - no need pics for those, but hope to soon own bmw s1000xr hope in HP scheme.
however i need to share this with you cos im not sure if i have ever seen more beautiful thing ever, enjoy:

BTW that berg is superb looking.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Over the years I've owned a couple of Triumph's (Bonneville T100 and Tiger 800) and a couple of BMW's (F650GS (Single) and F650GS (Twin), but have recently purchased a Zero S. It's an electric motorbike and I love it. It attracts attention everywhere I go. Other bikers seem genuinely interested in it. I always get asked the same few questions so here goes: Max speed 95mph, weight 185Kg, Range approx 100 miles, Power 60Hp, time to recharge: 1 hour to 80%. More range would be good, but I figured that if I keep waiting for improvements I will be missing out. So I figured "what the hell" and pulled the trigger on this one. I have heard a lot of bikers say that they will never give up on internal combustion and they will have to be dragged kicking and screaming on to an electric bike, but once you ride one you will love it. No gears, instant power, stopping at lights is great as you just roll to a halt not caring about changing down or pulling in the clutch (you just sit there in silence), no oily bits to worry about. I like getting it back into my garage after a ride, checking out the rides stats on the iPhone app, then plugging it in to refuel.

1541 - 1551 of 1551 Posts