VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anxious to speak to him ASAP but as of yet his phone is always turned off when I ring and text/voicemails are not replied to.

Anyone know him? Apparently a T5 owner on other forums.

Could very well be on holiday and all a very big misunderstanding but I was assured by text, citylink collected a parcel for me at 1612hrs on 02/09/14 for delivery to myself on either the Thursday or Friday 4th/5th. Have been into local Citylink depot and despite not having a tracking number , they could search using my postcode and they say nothing is in the system for me/was collected.

Ta T:

also goes by the name of Mog and possibly in Southampton

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anxious to speak to him ASAP but as of yet his phone is always turned off when I ring and text/voicemails are not replied to.

Anyone know him? Apparently a T5 owner on other forums.

Could very well be on holiday and all a very big misunderstanding but I was assured by text, citylink collected a parcel for me at 1612hrs on 02/09/14 for delivery to myself on either the Thursday or Friday 4th/5th. Have been into local Citylink depot and despite not having a tracking number , they could search using my postcode and they say nothing is in the system for me/was collected.

Ta T:

also goes by the name of Mog and possibly in Southampton
Please contact me on 07923 329116

1 - 4 of 4 Posts