VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my t4 but reading the post on the t4 section regarding us being ripped off makes me think that one day I might well sell up and go to another manufacturer.

For the last few years Citroen seem to really have come on in terms of design, quality and a presence in the van market.

I especially like the shape of the new Berlingo but I'm waiting to see if they come up with a t4 sized van of an equally nice shape as their present one looks terrible and the inside makes no sense. My mate has one and although its the same size as my t4 on the outside its smaller inside!! A long bonnet and dash combined with shorter rear load area!! Come on Citroen.

Can anyone else see themselves switching to another manufacturer for whatever reason?

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
I think he was implying this is a VW forum? Or that's how I read it?:confused:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Still be wrong, mi duck! VW forum.......:* And no, I won't drive any other van. ;)

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Would you go on a Man U forum and ask if anyone was thinking of supporting ChelseaLOL:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can hardly go to a Citroen forum and ask if anyone would consider selling their VW t4 for another brand in the future.........

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I love my t4 but reading the post on the t4 section regarding us being ripped off makes me think that one day I might well sell up and go to another manufacturer.

For the last few years Citroen seem to really have come on in terms of design, quality and a presence in the van market.

I especially like the shape of the new Berlingo but I'm waiting to see if they come up with a t4 sized van of an equally nice shape as their present one looks terrible and the inside makes no sense. My mate has one and although its the same size as my t4 on the outside its smaller inside!! A long bonnet and dash combined with shorter rear load area!! Come on Citroen.

Can anyone else see themselves switching to another manufacturer for whatever reason?
Have you been dropped on your head:eek:

·
Super Moderator
9,190 Posts
Would a new Citroen van last as long as a t4 :* don't see many old ones around. And when do you decide one weekend to go to a Citroen show :* don't quite work do it :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
i have been driving vw's only for over 20 years but a few months ago I bought a new transit custom sport as a new works van and the reason was it was 8k cheaper than a new sportline and had twice the spec so for me running a business it was a no brainer and the new transits also have a 11 year anti corrosion warranty and im sorry to say but I actually like it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts